Mon, 13 November 2006
It's a crazy-stuffed episode for an insanity-filled hardware launch week. In this episode, we:
- Talk about what we've been playing, mainly Gears of War and Wii since CJ got some extended playtime with Zelda and Excite Truck this weekend.
- Talk about PlayStation 3 launch games being delayed/canceled in the last week and what that could mean for the system's short-term future.
- After a quick musical interlude we discuss Nolan Bushnell's comments that Sony could fail with PS3. Could one of the industry's founders have something there?
- SPECIAL GUEST: This week we have a special interview with John Lee, Director of Marketing for Hudson Entertainment where we talk about the company's plans on Wii's Virtual Console and even get a tidbit in there about Xbox Live Arcade support. Visit www.hudsonent.com to get a glimpse of their offerings.
- Finally, we close this week's 'cast by talking about Microsoft's new initiative to sell video content (TV shows and movies) via Xbox Live Marketplace. Are any of us really gonna use this service regularly?
Leave us your feedback, give us a review on iTunes, whatever you like. We may even read some of the feedback on a future show.
Direct download: 11_13_06-Episode03.mp3
Category:podcasts -- posted at: 3:39am EDT